The Super Series is designed for players who are already advanced in gaming, and is open to all teams of all ages. The Spur Series is for beginners and those with little practice. The top teams in the B and C categories this past season will not qualify for the Spur Series. In D-F Junior Teams, teams can participate in either series based on their own rating. All mixed teams participate in the Boys Championship.
Below are more specific restrictions and age ranges by series.
Series to be played in the Power Cup in 2023:
- N22 Basic Series: Born in 2001 or later
- A-young: Born in 2003 or later
- B-Super Series: Born in 2006 or later
- C-Super Series: Born in 2008 or later
- D-Super Series: Born in 2010 or later (4 vs 4)
- E-Super Series: Born in 2012 or later
- F-Super Series: Born in 2014 or later
- B-Spur Series: Born in 2006 or later
- C-Spur Series: Born in 2008 or later
- D-Spur Series: Born 2010 or later (3 vs 3)
- E-Spur Series: Born in 2012 or later
- F-Spur Series: Born in 2014 or later
All teams play days from Thursday to Sunday, except the N22-, A-Youth Series and F-series are played from Saturday to Sunday.
Classes will be run if at least 4 teams register.
Super and Spur Series
Super teams are open to all teams by age group. In the Super Series, you must not play in the over-age, in the Spur series you cannot (in the F-series you cannot be over).
D-youth Super series are played as 4 vs 4 and Spur series as 3 vs 3. D junior teams who want to play 6 vs 6 games can participate in the C Junior Spur Series.
The Spur Series is especially suited for teams that are just starting out and still have little practice. In the B and C categories, the Spur Series are not allowed to qualify for the top teams of the previous season (details below).
Eligible for Series Players:
- E-Super / Spur Series: At E-age, teams can choose the series that suits their skill level.
- D-Super / Spur Series: At D-age, teams can choose the series that suits their skill level.
- C-Boys Spur Series: Pool 6 Series 18.2.2023 Teams Playing in E-I Pools (Series 2) and Teams Over Age
- C-Girls Spur Series: Pool 6, Matches 18.2.2023 Teams Playing in E-I Pools (Lower Pool 1 & 2 Series) and Teams Over Age
- B-boys Spur Series: Pool 5, Matches 4.2.2023 Teams in Pool E and Pool F (the bottom two pools in Series 1) and Teams Over Age
- B-Girls Spur Series: Pool 5, Matches 4.2.2023 Teams in E-G Pools (Series 2) and Teams Over Age